Dreadnought Pro 2-Way
Fortune Auto has tested their Dreadnought PRO dampers in the best and worst environments – the race track. The Dreadnought PRO dampers offer the best performance on the race track and are easy to adjust to your specifications. All systems are designed and manufactured in-house by Fortune Auto's expert engineer team in Richmond, Virginia. This ensures that you are provided the best quality control in the industry.
Designed and Custom Built in the USA.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil.
- Ultra Design Digressive Piston Tech.
- Custom built Piston Tech and Dyno Tested.
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson).
- Limited 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- 2-Way Independent Damping Control
- 24 Step Seperate Rebound and Compression Adjustability.
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen.
- Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates.
- Swift Springs Standard.
No Revalves Necessary
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology allows you to tune your suspension at your convenience. It offers easy adjustment values with a wide range of options so that you don't have to worry about revalving. This allows up to 8kg spring rates which is invaluable for when you need to make a quick tune adjustment on the track.
Jekyll and Hyde
The CFD Piston Technology really brings out a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Having higher spring rates will allow for a much smoother ride. While having a lower spring rate stiffens up the ride to an artificial rate. This range allows for unparalleled performance on and off the track with just a single adjustment knob.